SIGCHI Conference Review
“I attended in both 2007 and 2011. Here are my thoughts:
– Productive networking at the Job Fair.
– Interesting case studies from a variety of industry sectors.
– Nice to get a sense of new trends in UX from the academic presentations.”
“I attended in 2011. Here are my thoughts:
– Mostly geared for academics and professionals who may not currently be working.
– Most sessions were about people’s research and didn’t have much application to the real world.
– As a UXer in the professional world, I decided not to go again.”