Usability Week (NNG) Conference Review
“I attended in 2013 in Las Vegas. Here are my thoughts:
– Full day classes provided deep dive specific topics with a great range of options to choose from.
– Instructors were extremely knowledgable and provided lots of case studies and research backing their presentations.
– Days typically consisted of a mix of presentation and small group activities.”
“I attended in 2011 in DC and 2013 in Las Vegas. Here are my thoughts:
– Great conference for someone looking to focus on a topic.
– Basically it’s an all day class with presentations and activities.
– All the presenters really know their stuff!
– The handouts are like mini-books and excellent for sharing back at the office.
– Make friends with folks in other courses; then you can share material with each other!”