“I attended in San Jose, CA in 2013. Here are my thoughts:
– Mobile specific eLearning conference.
– Practitioner focused, but the range is broad: from org decision-making to development and design.
– A bit, they admit, behind the times so it may be comforting if you’re in this field and trying to catch up.
– Nothing so bleeding edge that you won’t know how to use the info.
– Lots of good demo booths, and if in the industry, vendor booths.
– Other participatory activities like startup competitions.”