Interaction (IxDA) Review
“I attended in 2013 in Toronto. Here are my thoughts:
– Many speakers more “aspirational” than “practical;” lots of cool work showcased with less emphasis on traditional digital interaction design.
– Many opportunities for networking and meeting other people in the field.
– Speakers had a wide range of experience so some were really good and some were really bad.”
“I attended in 2012 in Dublin. Here are my thoughts:
– What a fun group of people who attend; lots of great parties!
– Almost everyone who attends is in UX; very refreshing to be around others who share your pain.
– Most sessions were really good and informative.”