- This event has passed.
Speaker Series: Designing for Mixed Reality User Experiences with Microsoft HoloLens
01/09/2017 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
What is Mixed Reality and how does it differ from Augmented or Virtual Reality? What is the hype around Microsoft HoloLens, or for that matter, what is it? This interactive and entertaining session will answer these questions and focus on design concepts and terminology to help you tackle this new and exciting frontier. We’ll explore considerations needed when working with gaze, holography and mixed reality. And you’ll also see a demonstration of Microsoft HoloLens with the ability to see what the user is experiencing. Fun for all!
About Our Presenter
John Alexander loves making users happy and has a passion for creating great experiences for them. Currently the CTO for AJi, he’s also had the honor of being a Microsoft Regional Director for the last 18 years., Client-centric, UX-focused software architecture and development thought leader, consultant, trainer, published author and speaker, John keeps an unwavering focus on solving business challenges through the thoughtful use of technology. He’s also a proud Global Sustaining member of UXPA!
Our Event Sponsor and Host
- Cost at the door is free for UXPA members (Associate or Global – join today), C2FO employees, AJI Software or Students, and $5 for non-UXPA Members and guests – all funds support UXPA KC event and operating fees (and additional donations are, of course, heartily welcomed)
- C2FO is located at 4210 Shawnee Mission Parkway, Suite 400A, Fairway, KS 66205
- Reserve tickets via Eventbrite
- Mingling starts at 6:00 PM, speaker starts shortly after 6:30 PM
- If you have venue leads, or want to participate as a panelist or speaker, let us know!
Experience design at UXPA KC – first Mondays, monthly!